JR HIGH CAMP SPEAKER
Jake thrives in environments where he can nurture relationships and develop young leaders. With more than 10 years of customer service experience, 8 years of experience communicating to thousands of people, and an active following on social media, Jake loves engaging people and helping them experience the impact of authentic community.The theme of Jake's life is to create environments where individuals lean into one another and focus on working together authentically. Jake is 28, chops hard for the Atlanta Braves, and will soon marry the love of his life, Rebecca. The two will reside in Atlanta, Georgia.
SR HIGH CAMP SPEAKER
Josh is married to Becky and they have two sons, Isaiah and Luca, and a daughter, Norah. Josh has bachelor and seminary degrees in Biblical Studies and Church Ministries, and has started ministries for children/families in public housing projects and with a successful church plant in Princeton, MA. On top of teaching and leading the people of Charles River Church, Josh enjoys traveling to speak at various student events in the Northeast and around the nation. He loves snowboarding, running, reading, and exploring beautiful New England with his family. Josh and his family live in the Boston neighborhood of West Roxbury.
I Am Clay is a three-piece worship project from Granby, CT made up of Chris Bugnacki, Dave Bugnacki, and Dan Heermance. The heart and vision of the band is to encourage people into a passionate and intimate relationship with Jesus Christ by expressing his character, love, and grace through the music and lifestyle ministry of the band.
"We want our worship to reflect the heart of Jesus and our personal adoration of Him. We don't want to fit into a mold just to sell records or to be successful, but instead, we want to stay true to the style and the songs that God has divinely set in our hearts," said Chris, the lead vocalist of the band.
I Am Clay started playing and writing together in 2011 and has recently been pursuing music on a larger scale with the recording of their first EP and release through Come&Live. The main agenda of I Am Clay is to bring all attention and glory to the Lord and to show everyone the radical and gracious love of Jesus through their music and lifestyles.
WHAT TO DO AT CAMP ESCAPE
In addition to a week of incredible Worship Sessions, You'll have access to dozens of amenities of the camp escape area - All of which is included with your camp registration.
- Hillside - Hang out in a cool spot and just relax with friends or play some GaGa!
- Lakeside – Go down to the lake, hang out, swim, kayak, or jump off a huge trampoline and other inflatables.
- Swimming Pool - Swim in a indoor pool anytime rain or shine.
- Sports Field - Grab some friends and head down to play on two full-size fields and play whatever sport you want.
- Basketball Court - SQUAD UP! Get a team together and play some basketball on our full length outdoor court.
- Mountain Climbing – Take a hike up and stand on top of Mount Monadknock.
- Tournaments for Days - Basketball, GaGa, Ultimate Frisbee, Flag Football, Obstacle Course, Volleyball, and MORE!
- Water Tubing - One of the most talked about things at camp is the water tubing! The lake is perfect for it and you better hold on or you will go flying!!!
- Paintball - Whether your playing capture the flag, trying to search out the other team, or defending your base, this will "woodsball" experience will give you all the adrenaline you need!
- Obstacle Course - Race a friend, challenge another group, or compete for the best time. With climbing walls, army crawls, and rope swings this obstacle course is NO JOKE!